Friday, January 4, 2008

My New Journey

I am creating this blog to for my new adventure on reading the Book of Mormon. I am using this STUDY GUIDE and am starting from the beginning and hopefully finishing the end by the Spring Conference. That's a goal, but I won't be disappointed if I don't reach it. I want to take my time on this, because I really want to take it all in and enjoy this wonderful story. If you want to join me please do!! I'd love to have others to talk about this with. Hopefully i can learn something as well as teach some of you something if you're lurking around these parts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw your post on works for me Wednesday and I too am LDS and would love to join in on your journey. Let me know the details. You can visit me on my blog www.berrypatches.blogspot.com.

Tia Berry

Jen said...

I am so proud of you. I hope you love reading the Book of Mormon! I can't wait to talk to you about it.

Jenna and Scott said...

What is funny is I set it as a goal that while my boyfriend is on his mission and growing so much i want to grow so much in the gospel and i decided that i wanted to read the book of mormon by conference as well, so i read about 30 minutes a day when i first wake up...i realize a difference in my day when i don't do it. how amazing are the scriptures and how much they impact my life. i love this blog of yours thank you.