Sunday, December 14, 2008

First Calling

My husband got his first calling as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is a Ward Missionary. Honestly I was totally stoked! I can't think of a better calling for him. The missionaries came over yesterday and dropped of a copy of Preach My Gospel and I've been looking through it and am so excited to start using this manual in our scripture study and to help our faith grow stronger.

Today we didn't go to church. So, I'm buckling down right now to move forward on my Book of Mormon reading (as soon as I finish this post). I'm kindof glad we didn't make it to church, because it's snowing so bad right now and I would have had to drive home in it, and I'm PETRIFIED of driving in the snow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda said...

If you're wondering why I deleted the above post ~ it's because people have nothing better to do than go and hate Mormons, which IMO is a pretty pathetic life.